As a crypto trader, I confess to joining the world of crypto-currency trading late on. Having heard about Bitcoin many years ago, but deciding not to invest in the opportunity due to not understanding the concept. After all, why anyone would deem a virtual currency as valuable?
I myself, like many others now invested in various crypto currencies, missed an opportunity to make incredible amounts of money.
Back in early 2017 my interest in the world of crypto-currency was re-ignited, having heard about a young entrepreneur who goes by the name of Vitalik Buterin, and of his steely determination to develop Blockchain technology in the form of Ethereum.
I spent a few months sat on the fence. It was only around June of 2017 I finally decided to take the plunge, and invested in some Eth, which I still hold to this day. It was only as I began studying Blockchain technology, dapps, ICO’s and all of the other elements of cryptocurrency, I began to realise there were also a lot of emerging start-ups who are absolutely determined to take Blockchain to the next level.
I began researching into NEO, labelled by some as the “Ethereum of China” – A label that is unfair when you actually delve further into the tech and understand its potential. There are many arguments to suggest that NEO technology is superior to Ethereum, but there are also strong arguments as to why (from an investment perspective) it makes far more sense to invest in Ethereum. I will not entertain the “Ethereum vs. NEO” discussions, as this often descends into “fanboy” my-crypto-is-better-than-your-crypto arguments. In my personal opinion, both technologies can quite happily co-exist, and both will be front-runners in this space, but that is just my opinion.
There are plenty of reddits and websites with tons of information on both Ethereum and NEO, so it is pointless to spend time going over the same information. Do your own research if you do not understand them! Besides, the fact that you’ve searched for HPB means that hopefully you have already done some background research. The point of this post is to discuss High-Performance Blockchain, which has the ERC-20 token HPB I only discovered this coin on the 11th January (5 days ago at the time of writing this), and I would firstly like to give thanks to another redditor (doogie88) for sharing the information on HPB that laid the groundwork for me to explore this fantastic opportunity further.
To read more about the introduction to HPB, please read here: HPB breakdown
Ok so hopefully at this stage you have a basic idea of what HPB is and what the company are trying to do. For anyone too lazy to read it all, here are the salient point in bullets:
• Blockchain technology currently suffers from bottlenecks. These are latency and throughput. Latency is the amount of time you have to wait until a transaction is processed. Throughput is the number of transactions that can be processed in a particular amount of time.
• In theory, if all the peers of Ethereum were to use 10 Gig NIC cards with 16 core processors, they would be able to achieve a transaction rate of around 1,000 TPS (transactions per second). Currently, it handles 15. As Ethereum scales this will not be acceptable, hence the reason for the development of scaling solutions.
• Transactional delays cost people money! If the delay is more than even a few seconds it may be unable to meet user needs, thus seriously reducing the competitiveness of the application. These delays greatly of course affect the general user experience.
• HPB aims to address Blockchain bottlenecks by creating an architecture similar to an API operating system.
• The software architecture element of HPB will provide accounts, identity and authorization management, policy management, databases, and asynchronous communication on thousands of CPUs, FPGAs or clustered program schedulers.
• HPB is a completely new architecture that will be capable of supporting 1,000,000+ TPS and will support authorizations within seconds.
• To achieve this, HPB will harness parallel processing and leveraging specialist TCP/IP offload engine (TOE) Hardware chips
• HPB’s hardware acceleration engine will be able to maintain a large number of conversations with a huge number of nodes, and it will not have to wait until a complete block is released.
• HPB is expected to produce a new block every 3 seconds. At any point, only one producer is authorized to produce blocks. If a block production fails at any time, then crucially that block is skipped.
• It’s estimated that in just 1.5 seconds, a transaction will be identified and confirmed on 99.9% of the blockchain.
• HPB founder Wang Xiao Ming is the author of multiple books, and has been involved in Blockchain technology for many years. Wang Xiao Ming tech blog
• HPB Beta1 is to be launched in Q1 2018
• HPB Beta3 is to be launched in Q3 2018
• HPB full release in 2019
• Partnership announced with CPChain
So why do I think it is such a good investment opportunity? Well apart from the actual project details that sound incredible, there is also the fact that this has almost zero marketing to the western world. Most of the links and images below I found whilst trawling through Chinese websites and they are quite difficult to find with just a standard google search! It’s also currently only listed on two relatively small and unknown exchanges such as Bibox
Even though this exchange is small and relatively new, the trading volume on HPB is already ramping up! As of today, the market cap is tiny and has huge potential for growth, especially if the rumours of being added to Kucoin and Binance actually happen.
I’m extremely excited about this one!
If you feel inclined to donate some ether or tokens, my wallet is: 0xd7FAbB675D9401931CefE9E633Ef525BfBa7a139
Some other useful Links below: HPB Whitepaper HPB News TOE github CPChain partnership website
. Videos - Sorry they are in Chinese and I don't speak Chinese HPB presentation @ blockchain Summit 2017 -In Chinese Video interview of Wang Xiaoming - In Chinese
Various images related to HPB, the TOE NIC card and the founder Wing XiaoMing Close-up of HPB TOE NIC Board HBP card running Wang Xiao Ming Proudly Displaying HPB TOE NIC Board Wang Xiao Ming presentation at Lujiazui Blockchain event Wang Xiao Ming presenting at the BTAS2017 summit Wang Xiao Ming Blockchain presentation Jason Hu presentation at University of Science & Tech in China HPB Hardware development design review HPB – New offices HPB – New office at Christmas more images - 1 more images - 2 more images - 3 more images - 4 more images - 5
My wallet address, if you found this useful and would like to donate is: 0xd7FAbB675D9401931CefE9E633Ef525BfBa7a139
CREATE ACCOUNT. USERNAME. EMAIL. PASSWORD. CONFIRM PASSWORD. ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT? The Most Trending Cryptocurrency Newsportal. SIGN UP; LOGIN; Blockchain; Cryptocurrencies; Hot Topics; ICO’s; Home; News; financemagnates.com; Binance Officially Launches Bitcoin Mining Pool; September 30, 2020. cryptocoinstart. Monday, 27 April 2020 / Published in financemagnates.com. Binance Officially ... Free Bitcoin Miner 2019 Our bitcoin miner is the fastest bitcoin miner out there today. You can start mining your coins getfreebitcoins.live Bitcoin miner is crucial to the performance of the Bitcoin network. laborer validates and processes transactions on the blockchain and generates new coins. At its infancy, it had been attainable to mine bitcoin… Free Binance Affiliate Insights Tool; Live Cryptocurrency Prices in GBP (British Pounds) Where to spend Bitcoins in London; Cryptocurrency Profiles . Bitcoin (BTC) Profile; Bitcoin Cash Profile; Bitcoin SV Profile; DigiByte Profile; Ethereum Profile; Groestlcoin (GRS) Profile; NEM Profile; Nexus profile; Peercoin profile; Solve Profile; Syscoin Profile; Tron Profile; XRP Profile ; Zcoin ... CGMiner 4.1.11 – This is a multi-threaded multi-bullet FPGA and ASIC miner for bitcoins, as well as the most popular miner for GPU / FPGA / ASIC. CGMiner – This is an open source GPU miner written in C and available on several platforms such as Windows, Linux and OS X. One of the things that make it extremely popular is the fact that it is ... Bitcoin miner software with multi-threaded multi-pool gpu, fpga and asic mining support. Bitcoins are a digital currency, exchanged freely against all other currencies. coins may be issued by everyone, one just needs considerable computer power - and luck. to even out rewards for one's contribution, many initiative have forms to provide pools of computers and share the load. LEGAZPI CITY (June 5, 2020) — We’re proud to announce that SparkPoint is now a Verified Binance Widget Partner! Starting today, SparkPoint users can now buy and sell cryptocurrency through the… GitHub is home to over 50 million developers working together. Join them to grow your own development teams, manage permissions, and collaborate on projects. Sign up. Pinned repositories go-ethereum. Official Go implementation of the Ethereum protocol Go 27.1k 10k EIPs. The Ethereum Improvement Proposal repository ... Qt Bitcoin Trader is a cryptocurrency trading software for Windows, Linux and Mac. Instructions on how to install, use Qt Bitcoin Trader. Skip to content . COOL-MINING.COM . All about cryptocurrencies and mining on GPU/CPU, ASIC/FPGA, software and firmware for mining Bitcoins and Altcoins. HOME; News; Cryptocurrency; Mining. Nvidia GPU COOL-MINING.COM — All About the World of ... A frustrated working student with some free time. com has updated its block explorer page to avoid confusing people that Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is the real Bitcoin (BTC) following thr GitHub is where people build software. More than 50 million people use GitHub to discover, fork, and contribute to over 100 million projects.
Live Bitcoin Trading With Crypto Trading Robot DeriBot on Deribit DeriBot Backup 888 watching Live now Binance Margin Trading - Quick overview - Duration: 22:06. 3 Commas Free Trial: https://3commas.io/?c=gnome Monster Settings: https://3commas.io/bots/69557/shared_show?secret=51aed15339 Join Gnome Alerts Here: https:... Cryptocurrency can be a high-risk, high-reward game for those willing to deal with the volatility. Can we use AI to help us make predictions about Bitcoin's ... Overview: This tool uses Binance REST APIs to continuously check if a new coin got added, and executes the trade as discussed in the video. Timestamps: 00:38 - Use Case Overview 4:30 - How to ... No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to these being shown. TRADING LEVERAGE IS HIGH RISK & NOT NEEDED PLEASE DYOR BEFORE YOU ... In this video I, step-by-step, install, run and optimize an open-source Python Bitcoin / crypto trading bot which trades on the Binance Exchange. This Video was created as a response to those who ... Unlimited DVR storage space. Live TV from 70+ channels. No cable box required. Cancel anytime.